External Path Obstructions in Ground
- Openings can include grates or grilles for landscape or drainage.
- Small holes can catch canes and wheels and should be avoided.
- Large unmarked openings such as for tree pits or where construction is not completed will not be allowed in or adjacent to accessible paths.
- Following should not be located in accessible paths:
o Drainage inlets
o Catch basins
o Tree grates
- Where these are already located in accessible path, they should be either relocated or a new accessible path found